Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Grade Evaluation

With great honesty, I believe that I deserve an A in this class because I gave most of the required work that has been given to me and my class mates. I may have missed some work, but it is really up to the instructor what grade I really do deserve, and I hope I get an “A,” to at least help my GPA (Grade point Average.) I believe the work that I have missed was most of the chapter summaries (but I at least did one and I hope that is good enough.), but if I am not mistaken I think that was the only one I missed, and if I missed any I would gladly appreciate the instructor to let me know what I have missed. The work I have done was, The Chapter Project (I was in group Chapter 9 and we presented),me and my group chapter 9 went to the mall during the Meet the Candidates, but we did it to get our extra credit, all the chapter presentation feedback (I sent it to Tara via Email, and I hope she got It.), I did my “Ten things Employers want (Students) to learn in college,” I did my Great Debate Extra Credit, and I did the most important requirement (Final Exam) for this PA233 class that Professor Ron Mcninch has requested which was the secret phone call, I sent this particular work to “Will Jones,” and I hope he got it. Basically, I got all of these work done, and I hope I get the grade that I deserve, it was nice being in this class because I learned so much and I met new people, and it was a great experience working with others. I will truly miss being in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment